Facebook pages for property managers

Hey team
What do you think of property managers (employed) having Facebook work pages ?
Part of me wants to set one up
The other part is a bit unsure … is it really beneficial? Is it worh the time spent on it ? Would love your comments.

1 Like

Hi @Shadi Just my take. I think you are on the right track here. If they do it, they need to do it well, which includes regular posts and relevant updates that will build the brand and appeal to your customers. There is plenty of evidence suggesting that if you don’t do it well, you may do more harm than good to your brand.

1 Like

Hello Shadi

A business page will not improve your reach or engagement even if you do post regularly. The reason being that FB wants you to pay to get traction.
If you want to do an exercise, you can like a page that you find good and be careful as to whether you see it in your feed after you have liked the page. And you will find that you’ll never see it again…

Now, FB business pages still have a purpose. the messenger bots are incredible so you can ensure people are actually following the videos or tutorials you are putting in just because they are reminded to do so on automation. As they will be watching videos on your FB business page, that will mean that they are interested by what you have to say which make them interesting as a target market. After that, you can use the watchers info profile to get your FB Ads in front of their eyes and those of anyone that matches that profile. It thus gives you a much more targeted impact and reduces the amount of ad spend/lead generated.

So the answer is yes and no. No if you don’t have a specific strategy as otherwise you will be frustrated very quickly by the lack of returns on time invested. Yes if you do have an advertising strategy and that FB has your target market hanging in there.

It’s all about making sure you are clear with the direction you want to take. Now if it’s visibility you want, probably a business page will not be the best option. You’d be much better off turning your personal profile into a personal branding profile about what you do and what you stand for with links everywhere that points to your website for instance or a landing page.

my 2 cents… now after the Christchurch tragedy, I think NZ is not that keen on FB for the moment…may have to wait or find another “ethical” (for lack of a better word) way of getting ourselves out there.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Appreciate the reply. I went and created one anyhow. See where it will take me.

1 Like