Growth GROWTH!

Hi Kate, yes a link to the agreement - they can then just open on their phone and sign immediately. It’s great.

3 Likes

We have been using electronic signatures through DocuSign on all contracts and leases for about 5 years. It is generally accepted in the US for everything except opening a bank account.

2 Likes

Hi Jodie

So do you do your management agreements on Our Property as well?

What Trust Account program do you use? Does it integrate?

Hi Colleen
Happy New Year! :champagne:
We’re on Rest and Our Property. We’re just about to trial putting our new business through Our Property to start the management off right. It’s amazing how many mistakes occur double entering the management agreement. I’ll let you know how it goes. It seems simple enough. We just have to set up the template and then we can send the agreement like docusign does. Will let you know.
Hope you’re great!
JS

1 Like

Thanks so much for your help Jodie. I would love to hear how it goes. I need to streamline the signing of documents.

This is great @jodie.stainton. Did the online shopping get implemented? I love the flat rate options that are there.

1 Like

Hey @lia - not yet, unfortunately. I really want to do it but there are a lot of considerations. If I was a Pm only business on my own, I’d have this out in a day. Really think it’s the way to go! Would be happy to help you try it if you wanted?

1 Like

That would be great Jodie! Might need to book a video call / phone call with you when you have some free time.

1 Like

That would be great. How about next week sometime? Tuesday’s aren’t great for me but Friday would work?

Friday next week? So Good Friday? I can if you are happy to - otherwise, just send me a message and we can work it out - 0409279486.
Thanks so much!

Would love to hear how your video appraisals are going.

1 Like