Happy Valentine's Day!

Many of us think of today as just another day. For some it means roses and chocolates from loved ones. Maybe every year you and your partner always do something lovely together for dinner. However you celebrate (or not celebrate), I was wondering if any of you are doing something a little extra for your clients today? Maybe you’re sending chocolates to favourite customers? Or perhaps a special thank you card, showing your appreciation for their ongoing business and support. It doesn’t just have to be on Valentine’s Day either - if you’re doing anything a little different to say an extra thank you to your clients we’d love to hear it. I thought this article had some great ideas: https://www.forbes.com/sites/shephyken/2019/02/07/eight-ways-to-thank-your-customers-for-valentines-day/#67be99625c8c

In the meantime, Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! May there always be plenty of chocolate in your offices regardless of whether you celebrate today or not! :wink:

Hey @rikki , we didn’t do anything for our clients, but we did a campaign to ask them to ‘show the love’. We generated 154 4&5 Star Google reviews with the campaign. Pretty amazing!

1 Like

we did a small chocolate to teanants houses we inspected or showed for letting that day… But I prefer @jodie.stainton’s story! Amazing…