---> Start by INTRODUCING YOURSELF πŸ‘‹

Hi @Mark welcome to the Forums. Our US contingency is getting bigger. I’m excited about the ideas you guys are going to share with the community. You are also our first Ohio subscriber :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LMAO, where did you find that song/video. I’ve never even heard it :).

1 Like

@MarkTET while I would like to claim I am very smart - the truth is I googled it.

Russell McMackins, President Renters Warehouse -SE Virginia. Investor and property management for 20 years.

4 Likes

Hi @russell welcome to the LPMA family. 20 years is an impressive time in Property Management. We look forward to your contributions and experience here in the forums.

Feel free to start a topic or thread if you have anything in your business that you would like some assistance with. Most of us are on the other side of the world, but sometimes an outside perspective is the best one!

1 Like

@russell does that put you in the tidewater area? Welcome from your friend’s north of the mason Dixon line.

Welcome @russell to the forums. Looking forward to you sharing those 20 years of wisdom with us :slight_smile:

Yes, right here in the heart of Tidewater! Thank you

1 Like

Thanks Adam!

1 Like

Thank you. I look forward to this very much!

Hi Im SilviaC and I have been in Property Management since 1992. I have seen many changes in our industry from processes, procedures, technology and legislative changes. When I statrted in real estate arrears management was actually driving to the tenant’s house and knocking on the door β€œwheres the rent?” how things have changed no automated sms & emails. LOL

2 Likes

Welcome @SilviaC sounds like you have a lot of history in the industry. Looking forward to hearing your stories :slight_smile:

Hey Guys, Thanks for having me in your community. I’m Dan I have been in the Real Estate Industry since the end of 2016 but in the Asset Management and Sales since 2006. My Partner and I own a small rent roll in the Hunter Valley of NSW will also owning and operating a larger independent Agency in Forster on the Mid North Coast. Prior to Real Estate majority of my Career was working for global mining equipment manufactures across a number of different roles. I am really excited to learn and get to know every one in this amazing group. Chat soon. Dan

4 Likes

Welcome @dschubert

2 Likes

Hello all. We are in Dunedin, NZ. Had a great chat with @adamhooley and @joana.chua this morning and keen to get started employing some of their good advice and strategies into our business, including being a part of this forum.

2 Likes

Welcome to forums @Maree_McGregor. I hope you find something of interest in here