Moving clients along the growth funnel

In New Business, we often focus on the top, and the bottom of the funnel (leads in and conversions) but too often when I drill down we have a lack of process to convert leads from cold (top of the funnel) to warm (bottom of the funnel)

What ways are you nurturing your new business leads to convert them from cold to warm leads?

Is it a regular Newsletter to these potential clients? OR perhaps you are calling them every quarter? I know that @jodie.stainton at Coronis has helped implement a highly processed business around the funnel, but all too often we leave it up to the “Skill of the BDM” and their own processes…

I would love to hear what you re doing in your business to overcome this missing piece of the puzzle.

This is actually the problem - not the lead generation. Take a look at CoronisAdvantage.com.au and look at news as well as guides. You’ll see that we’re sending great information consistently to our database. You just never know when the client will have enough of their current situation and the consistent messaging of great information + follow up calls from pm/bdm will get you over the line!

1 Like

Its interesting that our CRM’s often don’t allow for segmenting people in a funnel, why can we not market to (or more specially educate) owners at different stages…

Businesses often map out client journeys, and go through great expense with BDM teams, Lead Gen and more… but not often do I see business having a pipeline management tool, or Potential Customer Journey…

I would love to know if anyone has done work in this space? How did you solve this problem…