Multiple property owners

Found this AFR article interesting and I wonder how it might affect these landlords?
I’ve had three Landlords contact us over the past week with 60+, 14, 11 properties. They’re looking for different things than the average Landlord. I’m writing a marketing package specifically for them at the moment. What do you do to attract them?

2 Likes

I’d be worried more about the context of the article @jodie.stainton. It sends a concerning message to consumers that the financial sector is preparing for something big.

My contribution:

1. Dedicated contact
  2. Portal access to all properties in one place
  3. Monthly video conference call
  4. Monthly P&L breakdown
  5. Defined authority limits for the PM (To stop the back and forth)
  6. Multi-property discounts
  7. Cupcakes once per month :stuck_out_tongue:

Love the list above @adam! (not so much the cupcakes… case of beer a week from them to me over here! haha)

At Wendell’s we also offer a “Second PM” as a senior or Team Leader to oversee the portfolio. That person is present at all video calls, or 1/2 yearly meetings etc.

Lastly, a complementary 12 & 24 month maintenance schedule for the portfolio once a year. (this is something we pretty much do for everyone, but its a big win for them as they feel it has enormous value to them as multi owners) they can easily budget works, and priortise between properties.

Let me know how you get on, I love catching the big fish!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the annual maintenance schedule @ashley.giles that’s a fantastic idea! Would work great on long-term budgeting for capital works also like new paint and carpet.

Trying to work with certigy and the interest free loans for them to be able to pay off capital works over time interest free while we’re improving their ROI. Think it will make a big difference.

2 Likes

@jeremy :point_up: This is a cool idea! very clever @jodie.stainton