Providing a creative workplace environment

I’ve been into many offices around the world and not just property management offices but other professional offices. You can really tell the difference between those that believe the workplace environment contributes to team wellbeing and productivity and those that don’t. I sit somewhere in the middle. I think it should feel like a comfortable place to spend time but even I wouldn’t get any work done if there was a pinball machine or sleeping pods.

Who has an awesome office space or has visited someone that has one. Be keen to see pics!!

Now that you were just in my office …. what do you think?

1 Like

Post a pic @Colleen I luv your office. It is nice and open. It feels so spacious :slight_smile: I remember working in an office once where I was 1 of 5 staff in the area equivalent to a walk-in wardrobe :flushed:

1 Like

Oh I think I have to tidy it first.

1 Like

@Colleen has wine… That is her trick! :slight_smile: (A favourite of mine Colleen!) hahaha…

If only you could see it now. I have 2 cartons of my favourite Derwent Estate Pinot Gris. One at my feet (under my desk) and one I can see directly opposite me. Be a business owner, they said. It’ll be fun, they said!!

1 Like

@Colleen I actually LOL’d when I read this!! and felt like a glass of wine. Mixed feelings really :slight_smile: