Reception webinar

Good morning all,

At the risk of sounding like, well, that I should be searching for something better - don’t worry, I am! :smile: … But with our administration team being the most regular to turn over (usually because they are promoted into Property Management or aren’t the right fit) I find that I am regularly training in the same topics - especially with how to manage and field enquiries that are received by our office. Is there a webinar or past recording of some suggestions for our admin team that I can utilise for them? Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

And while we are on the topic of webinars - communication is something else that i would like to delve into (or ask about) - how to educate and encourage Property Managers to communicate as their owners would like them to - so that they understand the Property Manager is empathetic of their situation but is looking for an outcome (much like what was mentioned in the “What’s Holding You Back” blog by @jodie.stainton about the “smart Property Manager” understanding a more effective approach with communicating).

Are there some resources available that may assist me in my quest for additional training and encouragement for our team - that isn’t just our own internal training all the time?

Thanks for hearing me out. :thinking:

@adam is the best person to know where everything is in the resource library… will you help Michelle out?

@michelle1 I know this problem, I have a similar one in our business. We built a manual for reception which has everything they needed to know, and then did a series of pre-recorded videos (like a webinar) that they watch as part of their training. It becomes the outgoing staff members job to update these, and for the first 2 weeks in the transition they are to make them selves available for an hour a day to the new reception team member… It worked well…

Hope this helps, Adam should be able to help with the rest…

2 Likes

@michelle1 I have attached out administration workbook from the LPMA Foundry that you might find handy. It isn’t the specific training you are after but it may give you a framework at least.

Administration-Workbook.pdf (1.5 MB)

Sorry for my delayed reply. Thank you for your help and response.

1 Like