Senior Responsibilities

leadership

(Sarah Martin) #1

Hi Team! Happy 2019!
The past 12-18 months have been absolutely huge for us. We have hired a new team & introduced well over 10 new technology platforms. Now that everything is running smoothly & everyone is happy (LOL) I’m really wanting to take a step back & cut down to working 4 days a week.
I have two Senior Property Managers would I would love to utilise more. Our Senior PMs are not given that title because they have more PM experience than others, they have to be mentors, assist in processes/procedures, run meetings & be able to hold the fort when I’m not there.
I would, however, love to give them on-going responsibilities that can be measured & incorporated into their bonus. They have obviously very good PM’s & don’t need to be monitored on the general PM tasks. One of the hardest things I have found over the past 12-18 months is to let go & allow others to take the reigns but now that I have been able to, I want to make the most of it!
Has anyone done this before and can offer some advice?
Thank you! :slight_smile:

(Adam Hooley) #2

Hi @sarah I have included the LPMA team leader position description as a starting point. You could expose them to some leadership tasks and make them accountable through KPI’s. This will give you an opportunity to start backing out of the business.

(Sarah Martin) #3

Thank you so much Adam! How do I access it do you know?

(Adam Hooley) #4

sorry @sarah I had a blond moment. I thought I had uploaded it. Here it is now.

L - Team Leader Job Description.pdf (121.1 KB)

(Terri Handy) #5

Careful with the blonde comments @adam :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(Sarah Martin) #6

LOL thank you so much :slight_smile: