Tapi Vs Maintenance Manager vs Bricks & Agent

Hi everyone

Hoping to hear everyone’s thoughts on the above maintenance platforms? We’re currently with one of the above but keen to know what people are using and think of the above?

Cheers :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi Cherie, We use console cloud as our main software package and find this is enough. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks Eden - With the large number of invoices we process we really require the automation of processing that comes with these providers. Thanks!

3 Likes

We use Tapi and are very happy with the system. It has given us much greater control over open work orders. It is easy to see which jobs are outstanding and to chase up tradies to get jobs done. I also like the ability to copy either tenants or owners into work orders to keep everyone up to date. It integrates seamlessly with Palace which we also use, so that is another bonus.

6 Likes

Thanks Colleen - does it integrate into your inspection app too?
Integrations are so valuable nowadays and so needed with the number of platforms we use!

3 Likes

We have just signed with Tapi so can let you know soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We use Palace to schedule / perform our inspections and we find they work just fine. So yes Tapi integrates perfectly :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi All, we are new to bricks and agent and invoice automate. for those tech savvy its going well, the others need a little more training!

4 Likes

Hi There,
We’re looking at Bricks too and I’m very impressed. We cannot send a work order through Inspection Express, rather we have to leave and go in to Tapi to raise work order, then return to IE. Also means to attach a photo we have to save photos to our phone (hate that as my phone is full of property photos!). Anyone using Bricks?

3 Likes

How’s it going Rebecca??

3 Likes

Hi Natalie

We’ve been with bricks for over a year now - we’re currently struggling with the chat bot (it keeps breaking) and our trades don’t love the platform - which makes it difficult.

We use inspection manager and we can log maintenance from the app thru to bricks.

Something to note is that we also use property tree whereby bricks is embedded as opposed to just an integration.

Happy to discuss at anytime
Cherie

4 Likes

Yes good - If I did it again, I wouldn’t have merged our current jobs onto the platform. I would have started fresh on Tapi and then worked old jobs in Property me.
Tradeys are happy with it so far, a few are using the messaging system now which frees up my emails and phone calls!
So far so good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for that feedback, Rebecca.

It seems that a few are moving from Tapi, over to Bricks. I like what I see with Tapi but it’s hard to know the intricacies of a product until using it at every level.

2 Likes

We use Maintenance Manager and in terms of a work flow and follow up it is very good and also integrates with our current software seamlessly. A few down falls for us though are the fees it charges the trades as this can be a deterrent for some (especially the smaller more specialized that we do not use a lot), and the speed of the platform - it could be a lot faster!

2 Likes

We use Tapi and loving it, finding it easy enough to navigate it keeps all of our work orders under control.

3 Likes

Hi Natalie, we are using B&A. tradies don’t love it and there are a few teething problems, lots of notifications going out etc. I think it will improve and is ok for now.

2 Likes

Hi Christel, Do you also use Console, and B&A, if so what is the integration like?

1 Like

Hi Cindy, we use property tree. Integration has been pretty good, only teething issues around uses, principals getting notifications etc.

1 Like

OK thanks, may have to go to B&A and then decide after the migration as MMgr stops access from 30 April.

1 Like

Hi Emma, Just a quick question have you moved over to B&A from Mmgr, and do you use Console?

1 Like