Team Activities

What are the best fun and most meaningful activities that you do as a team? Each year we go to a charity ball to support teenage mental health and a race day for youth homelessness but would love to know any ideas you have that we may be able to add.

3 Likes

We do munch n learn instead of meetings - everyone connects and learns from an expert and has lunch after.

Our team love problem solving adventures too.

Not a huge uptake with charity based events - I guess everyone has their own charities to support. Yours sound great!

2 Likes

Thanks Natalie, that does sound like a more interactive meeting.

Can I ask what your problem solving adventures look like?

2 Likes

Thanks Emma,
We do problem solving on-site. Sometimes I take them to a vacant property that needs a reno - they do up their budget and timing etc (I’ve already done it so can challenge them and bounce ideas off). We’ve been to Home Show - looking at new tech coming in to houses (and rentals). We often do anatomy of a problem (where we pull apart a massive issue/problem) and all learn where the Critical Control Points are and how to navigate the situation to minimise the fall out! We walk through old case law and tribunal, we play “who do I send” where I give them property issues and ask them to tell me which trade and how much!
Happy planning 2023 trainings!

3 Likes

These are really great, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

I LOVE this Natalie! Some cool ideas.

Makes my boring PowerPoint dissection of case studies and previous judgments sound horrendously boring… even if I do make caramel slice to sweeten the deal :sweat_smile:

1 Like