We wanted to let you in on a little secret about the LPMA forums…

We’re proud to announce a new secret feature -

The LPMA forums can now dispense a batch of freshly baked, hand delivered cupcakes to your office!

59%20pm
:spacer:
How does it work?

To reward the biggest contributors this week on the LPMA forums, we’re arranging to send a large box of gourmet cupcakes to the offices of the two users with the most ‘liked’ posts.

The competition starts today, and the winner will be announced in this post on Tuesday 16th.

Any questions about the forum, competition or flavors of the cupcakes, just reply here

4 Likes

I like this post very much @ashley.giles. That’s 1 ‘like’ to meeee!!

3 Likes

@Jono this would be right up your alley :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok! Now you are 100% talking my language! @adam knows me very well!

3 Likes

Wish I could give you two hearts @Jono :heart_eyes: hahaha

1 Like

Soooo how do I get cake? Does it come with a case of wine to wash it down? In case you forgot my favourite is Derwent Estate Pinot Grigio

2 Likes

Hey @Colleen ,

I’m sure they’ll pair just fine with a Pinot :+1: , though we only give out wine at events right now, unfortunately.

You just need to create a new topic in the forums, and we’ll send out the cupcakes to the 2 agencies that get the most ‘likes’ / ‘hearts’ by next Tuesday.
This link will make a new post for you https://community.lpma.com/new-topic

Best of luck

3 Likes

I love to create new topics especially when there is cake involved. #chubbychickissues :):grinning:

2 Likes

Haha! Noted Colleen… Lets see how this week goes it might just be coming your way!

1 Like

I’ll post a pic of what you’re missing out on.

1 Like

Congrats to @Colleen and @kimberley.yeeles ! Cupcakes coming your way over the next week.

2 Likes

Congratulations ladies :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Yassss!!! But do I need the calories …

2 Likes

How exciting, love cupcakes, thank you :smile:

3 Likes

You dont have to eat them all by yourself @Colleen, you could share with your team?? :rofl:

2 Likes

yay! great work @Colleen and @kimberley.yeeles Send us a pic when they arrive :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn it! I don’t do sharing well

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.