Awards Rewards

HI all,

Our business recently won a national award. We haven’t achieved such an accolade before so we don’t have a lot of experience with this, and our team is humble and not very “loud” with our branding or putting ourselves out there.

I would like to ask for your suggestions, if you wouldn’t mind sharing your thoughts, please:

1. What type of advertising should we do? How would we use this to our benefit to maximise this amazing recognition?

2. What grand reward should we do as a team to celebrate this incredible achievement?
    I would love to hear your ideas so I can incorporate these into our actions and make it super special.

Thank you in advance to those who take the time to reply and provide some suggestions and guidance. I am very grateful for any feedback and value your opinions as like minded, high performing professionals.

Best regards, and appreciation,
Michelle

4 Likes

Hi Michelle - Congratulations on your award and achievement!

In 2020 we won the LPMA PM company of the year - @oliver used ours in a number of ways - we’re more than happy to share with you how we included this into our branding/marketing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks @Cherie

Thank you Cherie :slight_smile:

My email address is michelle@absolutent.com.au or 0427 719 850 - or if you would prefer that I reach out to you directly, please send through your details. I am very grateful for your offer and the opportunity to learn how to make the most of this.

Michelle x

2 Likes

Hi Michelle! I’ll shoot you an email now :wink:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your award

Social Media and boosting it to your audience
Interview with local radio station / magazine
On the bottom of your email signatures
Landlord newsletter
General conversation with owners when you are chatting with them

It is hard to shout it from the Roof Tops - but you can still get the message
Highlighting in a dedicated section of your listing presentation
On your webpage

4 Likes

Thanks a lot Louise :slight_smile: We have done everything but the radio / magazine interview. Hopefully the REINT will generate some support and exposure of this achievement on our behalf. I am so very grateful for your time. Thank you.

2 Likes