Client & Staff Rewards Programs

I was just having a great conversation with the awesome @terrihandy and we were discussing Rewards programs given both of us shop with who we do (Terri at Woolies and me at Coles). She shops at Woolies because the rewards card is on her Iwatch, so it’s easy for her. I shop at Coles and love that my list is already saved and I just add subtract and get it all delivered. Also, my rewards card is saved so I don’t need to think about it.

It got us talking about rewards programs again and prompted me to look into ‘off the shelf’ programs that you can brand your own. Looking at this one: https://www.incremental.com.au/services/loyalty-rewards-programs/?utm_term=&utm_campaign=Dynamic+Search+Ads&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&hsa_ver=3&hsa_ad=328928166621&hsa_cam=1692748262&hsa_grp=62819300581&hsa_acc=5174858654&hsa_src=g&hsa_mt=b&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_tgt=dsa-625895114571&hsa_kw=&gclid=CjwKCAjw04vpBRB3EiwA0IieahYN6BFsCv84zEO8Fl3NKUaHJSXb0GZ6MIkc8-ta8J0ld_zwt28CpRoCf60QAvD_BwE
Anyone have anything like this in place?

1 Like

We spend quite a bit of time rewarding our teams but why don’t we reward our clients also. I like the concept so I’d be keen to hear from anyone that is trying it to see how much value your client see in this.