Prospecting Letters

(Amy Boyes) #1

Him My name is Amy and I am the Divisional manger at LJ Hooker Central West, we are looking to run a series of letters about property management to a selected area in conjunction with a large Sales mail out that is being done over 12 months. I was wondering if anybody had any templates they have sued for this kind of thing in the bast that they would be happy to share

(Ashley Giles) #2

Welcome @aboyes.centralwest to the forums.

@jodie.stainton do you have anything which could help Amy?

(Jodie Stainton) #3

Hi Amy, it sounds like you’re not focusing on ‘on the market’ but what LPMA calls Channel 3, ‘switching Investors’ (those that you can bring over to LJHooker?)
In Numbers Game - the book on growth by Ben White, he goes through the 4 different Landlord Styles and their hygiene and motivating factors. It would be worth having a look at that to develop the messaging you’re looking for. @ashley.giles will be able to get you a copy of the book.
I can share our ‘on the market letters’ if i’m Wrong and that’s what you’re looking for,

(Lia Storer) #4

hi @jodie.stainton, can you please let me know where to get this book from too?

(Jodie Stainton) #5

@rikki can you please get in touch with Lia and send the book? Lia, literally most of what I do around growth came out of this book and funny enough, it all started out with a bet (which I won :-)). :joy: