Team get-together, building activity

Hey LPMA-ers…. interested to hear about group team events. We’re looking to possibly do a retreat this year for our staff and keen to hear if anyone has done this? I know a few Aussie companies have.

Looking for something relaxing as opposed to adrenaline to allow our team some relaxing fun.

Appreciate thoughts and recommendations! :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

We did a day spa for the team - they loved it. If you are going for more of a weekend retreat, you need to think about partners as well. Do people want to bring them or not? If you make it a day outing it can just be staff.

3 Likes

Thanks @rebecca - We’re looking for an overnight type thing - no partners, just the team. Can be midweek etc (i’m definitely keen for a night away from the kids :grimacing:)

I know other companies aligned with LPMA have done a retreat… @adamhooley could you tag in any that you know of?

1 Like

Hi Cherie, we have done a day spa and then dinner afterwards, it was great.

For a quarterly check in we went to Darling Harbour for dinner and stayed in there the night before we had our meeting in Barangaroo.

It’s nice to meet up with the team outside of business hours and just relax.

3 Likes

Hey Eloise that sounds wonderful - I wish we had somewhere as beautiful as Darling Harbour to have a catch up!!

Agree, we really like getting everyone together outside of work - we do a lot of coffee dates, movie nights, dinners out but want to go one step further retreat wise :slight_smile:

Appreciate your input on this one

PS - don’t forget to visit us when you come to NZ too!

4 Likes