What is your NPS for your team?

I know that I have spoken about Office Vibe here before, the free surveying tool that you can implement for your team today and all the hard work is done! If you have not yet done it, go now and get it… Seriously best thing you will do this week, and it only takes you about 5 min to set up. https://www.officevibe.com/

We have been doing this for a year or so now, so have some good data. Anyway, the reason for this post is that they have just released (well to the free version at least) “Industries” now, you can see how you are benchmarked in various employee engagement and NPS for your team vs the other Realesatate, Property Management and leasing companies on the system.

Interestingly, the average NPS for employees is 33. @natalie and the team have worked hard to get ours up, were now sitting at a comfortable 63, it went as low as 45 and as high as 92 but has evened out.

1 Like

This is very interesting stuff @ashley.giles I think any tool where you can benchmark your business is a great asset. When it is free, it is even better. I think the good thing about office Vibe is it is most set and forget so it’s not a labor-intensive tool to implement and manage.

1 Like