What tools do you use to work ON your business?

We all know the many many apps we stack to run an effective PM business operationally, there are still so many and I look at loads daily…

But I realize, that what we don’t often talk about is tools to help you work on your business, help you achieve your business strategy.

Here are some of mine:

Xero.

You know it, you love it and you probably already use it… Did you know it has a payroll functionality to help manage leave requests, sick days and more? Check it out…

Staff Wiki.

I have only recently learned about this one, were using it at Wendell’s to sort and track our Policies and Procedures guides etc. (I love it becuase it has an audit trail of who read what, and there are quizzes… Induction paradise!)

However, it also has an ORK system bedded in. It is a fantastic way to track your quarterly goals, and keep on track with your objectives.

Miro.

Imagine a collaborative whiteboard, this is Miro. It’s perfect of timelines, projects, team structures and so much more. It’s free too, (which if any of you know me is always my preference when it comes to tech) give it a go. the possibilities are endless.

So those are my 3 favorites right now, I would love to know what you are using and what you are loving at the moment… Maybe I can pick a new one! :slight_smile:

Talk soon.